2013年10月19日 星期六

英文會議用句

====宣布會議開始=====
Let's call the meeting to order.
Let's get things under way.
Let's get things started.
Shall me begin?
====揭示討論要點=====
Let me bring your attention to (what I see as) the main issues.
Let's focus on the main issues.
Let me tell you what I believe to be the main issues.
Allow me to set out the main issues for you.

====請專人發言=======
To address this issue, I'd like to call on....
To discuss this matter, I'd like to call on....
To shed some light on this, I'd like to call on....
To provide us with more detail, I'd like to call on....
===宣布結束討論=====
If nobody wants to add anything, we can draw the meeting to a close.
If nobody has anything to add, we can close the meeting.
If nobody has anything further to say, we can end the discussion.
If nobody has further points, we can end at this point.
=====宣布結論=====
If everyone's in agreement, I propose the following....
If we all agree on this,I propose the following....
If there are no objections,I propose the following....
If we're all together on this,I propose the following....
======總結重點=====
Let me take a minute to sum up the main point of this discussion.
Let's pause for a second and go over the main point of this discussion.
Let's take a moment and look at the main points of this discussion.
Let's take a little time to run down the main points of this discussion.
======徵詢建議=====
What's our best course of action (here)?
What are our options here?
What avenues do we have open here?
What courses of action are open to us?
======結論性的決議======
What we have to do is quite clear?
What we need to do is evident?
What we must to do is obvious?
What we should do is easy to see?
=====提出多種方案=====
Let me give you a few scenarios.
Let me set out a few options.
Let me put forth a few approaches.
Let me suggest a couple of different plans.
=====要求提供細節=====
Can you run the first option by me again, in more detail?
Can you explain that again, in more detail?
Can you go over that again, with a little more detail?
Can you map that out again, more thoroughly?
======比較方案=====
I think that option B is our best alternative.
I think that option B is the best approach.
I think that the second option is the better of the two.
I think that the second plan is our best course(of action).
======引回會議主題=======
I see your point, but can we please stick to the main subject here?
I see what you mean, but I think we're off the main point.
That's all very well, but I don't see that it has anything to do with today's meeting.
That's not the point. We're here to discuss...
=====後果可想而知=====
The results(of the second option) are easy to foresee.
What will result with the second option is easy to predict.
What will happen with the second option is easy to tell.
What we'll end up with by using the second option is easy to tell.
=======提出兼顧方案======
There is a way to have the best of both alternatives.
There is a way we can use the best of both options.
There is a way we can combine the best of each alternative.
There is a way we can take the best parts from each plan.
======逆境中找機會======
We have to make the best of a bad situation.
We have to make the best of what we're got.
We have to do our best with what we've got to work with.
We have to look for a way to make the best of a bad situation.
======委婉駁斥=====
Not a bad idea, but maybe we should look at the larger picture.
Not a bad idea, but there's more to this than one might think at first.
Not a bad idea, but I think we need to take a second look.
Not a bad idea, but I think it would be good if we looked at this again.
======表達質疑=====
I'm not sure what you're saying has any relevance here.
I'm not sure if what you're saying has anything to do with our problem.
I'm not sure if what you're saying really matters in this case.
I'm not sure if what you're saying is relevant to our problem.
======暫不回答=====
I can't really recall, I'll have to get back to you on that.
I can't quite remember; I'll need to do a little checking and get back to you.
I can't fully remember, I'll have to check up on it.
I can't recall all the facts, I'll have to get back to you.
=====詢問意見=====
Would anyone like to add anything to(What I've said)?
Would anyone care to comment?
Would anyone like to give their idea on this?
Would anyone care to add their thoughts(to the discussion)?
=====請求詳細說明=====
Can you clarify the issues?
Can you tell us more about the situation?
Can you give us more detail on what has happened?
Could you please explain the present situation?

沒有留言: